Thursday, April 14, 2011

Its AV club all over again.

I'm really not sure what to think. I said I would be the president of the Home and school (read pta) at nick's school if they couldn't find anyone one else. No one else offered to do it. So I'm president of the H&S next year. So should I be proud that i'm president or should I just think that this is a continuation of when I was in school and I got picked last for everything.
Foot ball- last
Basket ball- last
the school play- Last
The pie eating contest -First

I got a lot of congratulations today and it felt kind of hollow.  I mean it's not like I ran against someone and won.  I was the only person willing to do it.  And I chose to do it only to keep the program from being closed.   I hadn't wanted to be the guy in charge, I really prefer to be the guy helping the guy in charge. 

Well I took the job of AV in highschool and made a real job of it.  I'll do the same thing again with this.  To quote the Joker  "Wait til they get a load of me."

No comments:

Post a Comment